Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thierno, Thierno Oumar, and El-Hadj Abdoul. Three of my favorites that always come hang out with me on the porch. Probably one of the cutest pictures ever.
Erich and I and the Dame de Mali (a lady figure in the side of the mountain behind us... very cool).


Dedicated to Stephanie Anderson: view from the top of the Dame de Mali (where I finally got to talk to you on the phone and the day where I thought about nothing except that "mann Stef would love this")


Erich and the group and the solar dryer we built.


Back in September or October or something? Teaching a group in my town how to build a solar dryer.


Leppi as a kitten. She's a bit bigger now, but still totally cute with her awesome tiger-striped legs! haha. P.S. Alice- she eats all the time because I think she's trying to bulk up to be on par with the size of her future husband, Pearl. <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the kitten is ADORBS.