Monday, July 7, 2008

Last night in MD

It's my last night in Maryland before heading to Philly tomorrow. Practically finished packing (as the procrastinator that I am) and trying to relax and hang out with family and friends for the rest of the night.

Just want you all to know how much I love you and I'll miss you, but two years will fly by and we can all get together and exchange stories of our adventures when I get back! Keep in touch always <3

"Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world." william james

Love you all more than life!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU!! Cannot wait for the updates! :)

Old Time Tom said...

We both love you! We hope you will have a wonderful, exciting, developing adventure! Have a terrific time, Love, Honeey & Popop

Leah and Joe said...

LOVER! I don't know if you got my text, but I'm so so sorry I missed your call, I really tried to stay up to hear your lovely voice! Your voicemail totally made me cry, but I am soooo excited for you! You are going to do so great! I can't wait to hear all about it...and you bet your ass that I will see you right when you get back!!!! Be safe and have the adventure of a lifetime!

LOVE YOU so much! mwwwwah!

Robert said...

Hope you're having a great time in Guinea! I'm glad we got a chance to hang before you left. Keep us updated!